This has been quite long asking by the customers saying if they can have a unified application as of desktop application in mobile devices… Earlier we use to have separate app for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. There might be a lot of question saying it is quite simple to combine all these apps in one place to get download for the users, but again looking after the performance and storage of these apps for old devices might be little overload. Anyway, now we do have NEW!!! Office Mobile App which brings Word, Excel and PowerPoint in one place. Still we do have Outlook as a Separate app for now.
Here are the Key Features of App:
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint combined in one app:
• Create, edit, and work together on documents with others in real-time.
• Store and access documents in the cloud or on your device.
• Easily access recent and frequently used Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in the cloud or on your device.
• Search for documents stored in the cloud, on your phone, or across your organization (if using a work account).
Uniquely mobile ways that make document creation easier:
• Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button.
• Transform a picture of a table into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
• Let PowerPoint help you design a presentation by simply selecting the pictures you want to use from your phone.
• Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features integrated into the app.
Quickly perform common mobile tasks with in-built Actions:
• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
• Sign PDFs using your finger.
• Quickly jot down ideas and notes with Sticky Notes.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share instantly with nearby mobile devices.